CALL for Applications
NEW postdoctoral fellowship opportunity for a Brazilian postdoctoral fellow at the WIS.
The program is sponsored by the Morá Miriam Rozen Gerber fellowship fund.
An annual sum of $30,000, paid through the WIS.
· Brazilian citizenship or residency
· Proven academic excellence
· PhD thesis approved or submitted
1. An updated CV and list of publications.
2. Certificate of PhD approval or thesis submission.
3. A research plan (up to 2 pages).
4. Two letters of recommendation (one of which must be from the PhD advisor).
5. A letter of commitment by the potential WIS host.
Thursday, February 15, 2018
Eligible Brazilian postdoctoral fellows or PhD students whose degree is about to be approved soon, then please suggest to them to encourage their students to take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the fellowship as follows:
Apply to a postdoctoral status at the WIS through the FGS online application service
Send an e-mail of request for a username and password to email@example.com
Apply for the Morá Miriam Rozen Gerber fellowship through the FGS online CALLs system