The program is sponsored by the Morá Miriam Rozen Gerber fellowship fund.
An annual sum of $32,000 paid through the WIS. The host PI will be responsible to supplement the fellowship to WIS regular postdoctoral fellowship level, including travel allocation.
· Brazilian citizenship or residency
· Proven academic excellence
· PhD thesis approved or submitted
· Brazilian postdoctoral fellows already at WIS are also eligible to apply
1. An updated CV and list of publications.
2. Certificate of PhD approval or thesis submission.
3. A research plan (up to 2 pages).
4. Two letters of recommendation (one of which must be from the PhD advisor).
5. A letter of commitment by the potential WIS host.
Sunday, February 10, 2019
If you have colleagues abroad who mentor eligible Brazilian postdoctoral fellows or PhD students whose degree is about to be approved soon, then please suggest to them to encourage their students to take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the fellowship as follows:
Apply to a postdoctoral status at the WIS through the FGS online application service
Apply for the Morá Miriam Rozen Gerber fellowship through the FGS online CALLs system